Remember MJ
Administrator
Administrator

Irina Brecher Hamilton

Nov 2019 06 21:06

Beitrag: # 18040Beitrag Remember MJ
06.11.2019, 21:06

Irina Brecher Hamilton, Romanian classical ballet teacher in Los Angeles

“It was me, the cameraman, Kenny Ortega and nine boys [when I first met Michael]. Then he came and said: ‘I can not wait, I wanted to meet you’. Then embraced me. Nobody can understand what this man transmits, angelic generosity, a high spirit. You must see it to understand. Then he thanked [my son,] Misha [one of the dancers selected for This Is It] that he has brought me. Michael left after we finished.

Soon after, the assistant choreographer came to me and told me that Michael was impressed and he wants to take private lessons for him and his children. Unfortunately, I didn’t get to start the lessons with him.

The film shows exactly the level at which we rehearsed. Misha was coming at 2 in the night exhausted and told me: “Do you think I could give less than 120% to Michael?” After a day of rehearsal, they needed 24 hours to recover. Michael was motivated and strong. An authentic artist. I studied him carefully. In my life I saw many artists, but Michael is like no one. It was an energy, a master beside him, and the world seemed more serene. Every gesture of Michael had a profound reason. He didn’t need words to convey a message.”

Bild
Quelle:facebook
Bild

Antworten